Location: UK, Netherlands
By 2035, it is estimated that a colossal 1 trillion connected devices will be live across the globe. This introduces a new, complex web of security threats to people, lives, and connected cities.
At ANGOKA, we are focused on the security of critical machine-to-machine (M2M) communications particularly across Smart Cities and Smart Mobility. Our ground-breaking, quantum-safe solutions offer device identity protection, communication integrity and data provenance by creating trusted connections, even over untrustworthy networks.
“Smart”, innovative systems that are not trustworthy will fail to gain the confidence of users and will not be adopted commercially. Fortunately, commercial deployment and the consequent social and economic benefits of these systems can be unlocked by ANGOKA’s high-grade, quantum-safe cyber-security solutions.
Why join our talented team:
As we continue to create breakthroughs at the forefront of technology, we are looking for an experienced and passionate Marketing Manager to lead ANGOKA’s marketing and events activities. Driving the daily activities in the team, you will plan and optimise our marketing and communication strategies, whilst measuring and analysing effectiveness.
As a fast-scaling start up, this role offers the opportunity for significant learning and professional development in a fast-paced industry, and you will work closely with the senior management team and key stakeholders within the company.
You will also have the rare opportunity in NI to work on projects with cryptography, quantum resistant computing and a vast range of technology, from autonomous vehicles to drones. With the predicted rise of connected technology, the opportunities are endless!
What you will do:
- Drive ANGOKA’s marketing and events strategies, whilst ensuring it ties in with business goals
- Plan and implement internal and external marketing campaigns, content and communication initiatives
- Oversee ANGOKA’s events calendar, working with our Marketing and Events Executive to facilitate our attendance at industry events
- Manage and optimise our various channels (including our website, blog, and social media channels)
- Produce engaging content and collateral, whilst ensuring it meets ANGOKA’s brand guidelines
- Closely monitor market insights and ANGOKA’s target client needs to aid strategy development and delivery
- Measure and report on campaigns and trends, and provide regular insight to internal stakeholders
- Liaise with our PR resource for effective brand awareness
- Support ANGOKA’s applications to events, awards and other commitments
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years demonstrable experience in a senior B2B marketing role, ideally in the technology industry
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field (or equivalent)
- Proven experience in creating and delivering marketing strategies, with knowledge of trends and best practices
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills, with the understanding of what makes great copy
- Ability to independently lead and grow a marketing function in a fast-paced agile environment
- Tech-savvy, with demonstrable experience using digital tools and products
- Excellent organisational skills, and a high attention to detail
- An analytical mind, with the ability to think strategically and demonstrate proactive problem solving
- Experience with marketing tools and systems (e.g., Hootsuite, HubSpot, Trello, WordPress)
- Experience with marketing analytics and analytics tools
- Adobe proficiency (InDesign and Photoshop) is desirable
- Additional language/s is desirable
Don’t tick all the boxes? Significant related experience may be considered in mitigation of unmet criteria.
Applicants who exceed criteria may be considered for an equivalent higher-level position.
ANGOKA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. At ANGOKA, all our hiring decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture that supports and represents our diverse society.