Business Development Assistant
Business Development Assistant to Chairman
By 2035, it is estimated that a colossal 1 trillion connected devices will be live across the globe. So, what does this mean for the security of critical systems we are surrounded by?
At ANGOKA, we are focused on the security of critical machine-to-machine (M2M) communications particularly across Smart Cities and Smart Mobility. Our ground-breaking, quantum-safe solutions offer device identity protection, communication integrity and data provenance by creating trusted connections, even over untrustworthy networks.
“Smart”, innovative systems that are not trustworthy will fail to gain the confidence of users and will not be adopted commercially. Fortunately, commercial deployment and the consequent social and economic benefits of these systems can be unlocked by ANGOKA’s high-grade, quantum-safe cyber-security solutions.
Why join our talented team:
As we continue to create breakthroughs at the forefront of technology, we are looking for a Business Development Assistant to provide business development and functional support to the Chairman. You will support the Chairman’s national and international business development activities and processes to help facilitate the delivery of ANGOKA’s business objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in multiple strands across the business. This role offers the opportunity for significant learning and professional development in a fast-paced industry, and would be ideal for a recent graduate or young professional looking to develop their career in a fast-scaling start-up.
You will also have the rare opportunity at ANGOKA to work on projects with cryptography, quantum-safe computing and a vast range of technology, from autonomous vehicles to drones. With the predicted rise of connected technology, the opportunities are endless!
What you will do:
- Support the Chairman in delivering ANGOKA’s business objectives, through national and international business development activities
- Engage with prospective and existing clients on behalf of the Chairman, whilst building positive business relationships with clients
- Conduct client research and analysis
- Functional support, such as scheduling meetings, maintaining notes and files, and producing correspondence and documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Work closely with Senior Management and other internal stakeholders to align and deliver business and client objectives
- Adhere to relevant processes and contribute to the development of new processes as required
- Other reasonable requests to deliver the business needs
What we are looking for:
- An ambitious self-starter with the desire to grow in an exciting industry
- An agile, strategic mindset with solid problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills, with strong English language skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, and the confidence to engage with a variety of clients and partners
- Excellent organisational skills, and a high attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, with the ability to grasp a variety of platforms and systems quickly
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field (or equivalent)
- Fluency in additional foreign languages is desirable
ANGOKA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. At ANGOKA, all our hiring decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture that supports and represents our diverse society.