Graduate Hardware Engineer
Graduate Hardware Engineer
By 2025, it is estimated that a colossal 1 trillion connected devices will be live across the globe. So, what does this mean for the security of critical systems we are surrounded by?
At ANGOKA, we are focused on the security of critical machine-to-machine (M2M) communications particularly across Smart Cities and Smart Mobility. Our ground-breaking, quantum resistant solutions offer device identity protection, communication integrity and data provenance by creating trusted connections, even over untrustworthy networks.
Why join our talented team:
As we continue to create breakthroughs at the forefront of technology, we are looking for an ambitious Graduate Hardware Engineer to join some of the industry’s brightest minds dedicated to developing hardware and software authentication and encryption solutions.
As a Hardware Engineer, you will be involved in the entire product life cycle, designing and developing cutting edge security hardware products that fuel our future growth.
This is an excellent opportunity to kickstart your career in an award-winning, thriving start-up and establish yourself as a leader in a fast-paced and exciting industry.
You will have the rare opportunity in NI to work on projects with cryptography and a vast range of technology, from autonomous vehicles to drones. With the predicted rise of connected technology, the opportunities are endless!
What you will do:
- Electronic design and schematic capture
- Printed circuit board (PCB) layout
- Board bring up and testing
- Participation in design reviews
- Undertake regulatory and compliance testing
- Generate high quality design documents, validation plans and application guides
What we are looking for:
A recent graduate or final year student in electrical/electronic engineering, with a placement year and practical experience in hardware design, ideally including:
- Recent PCB design and layout experience
- Familiarity with common simulation tools such as LT Spice
- Practical experience of electronic test tools such as oscilloscopes and logic analysers
- Appreciation of embedded microprocessor systems
- Knowledge and experience of programming (C or Python)
- Proven ability to communicate complex topics clearly and concisely
- Excellent verbal and written technical English communication skills
Don’t tick all the boxes? Significant related experience may be considered in mitigation of unmet criteria. Applicants who exceed criteria may be considered for an equivalent higher-level position.
ANGOKA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. At ANGOKA, all our hiring decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture that supports and represents our diverse society.