HR GENERALIST, RECRUITMENT & OPERATIONS
HR Generalist, Recruitment & Operations
By 2035, it is estimated that a colossal 1 trillion connected devices will be live across the globe. So, what does this mean for the security of critical systems we are surrounded by?
At ANGOKA, we are focused on the security of critical machine-to-machine (M2M) communications particularly across Smart Cities and Smart Mobility. Our ground-breaking, quantum-safe solutions offer device identity protection, communication integrity and data provenance by creating trusted connections, even over untrustworthy networks.
“Smart”, innovative systems that are not trustworthy will fail to gain the confidence of users and will not be adopted commercially. Fortunately, commercial deployment and the consequent social and economic benefits of these systems can be unlocked by ANGOKA’s high-grade, quantum-safe cyber-security solutions.
Why join our talented team:
As we continue to create breakthroughs at the forefront of technology, we are looking for a HR Generalist to join our growing team, where you will gain experience in all areas of HR. You will work on a variety of HR and operational activities, such as supporting the employee lifecycle, preparing HR documentation, and working on our employer brand. You will also support our recruitment process, coordinating recruitment activities to ensure a smooth hiring experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with various stakeholders and be involved in multiple strands across the business. This role offers the opportunity for significant learning and professional development in a fast-paced industry, and would be ideal for a recent graduate or early-stage professional looking to develop their career in a fast-scaling start-up.
What you will do:
- Recruitment: monitor and update internal inboxes and systems, screen applications, coordinate interviews, and provide administrative support
- Support all areas of the employee lifecycle, including onboarding and offboarding, induction and training, and performance management
- Maintain employee files, ensuring all records and databases are up to date
- Assist with the preparation of HR documentation (e.g., contracts, verification letters)
- Aid the creation and implementation of company policies and revise existing policies
- Support our employer brand and internal and external communications
- As we continue to grow, assist HR activities in areas such as benefits, L&D and more
- Adhere to relevant processes and contribute to the development of new processes as required
- Additional general administrative, HR and operational duties as required
What we are looking for:
- An ambitious self-starter, with the desire to develop a HR career in an exciting industry
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field (or equivalent)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, and a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and solid writing skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information, with an aptitude to perform the role in a patient and tactful manner
- Eager to learn and grow, including learning technical concepts to better understand the company and team
- An analytical, strategic mindset with solid problem-solving skills
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office, Google Workspace), with the ability to grasp a variety of platforms and systems quickly and effectively
- Experience working in a similar role is desirable
ANGOKA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. At ANGOKA, all our hiring decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture that supports and represents our diverse society.