By 2035, it is estimated that a colossal 1 trillion connected devices will be live across the globe. This introduces a new, complex web of security threats to people, lives, and connected cities.
At ANGOKA, we are focused on the security of critical machine-to-machine (M2M) communications particularly across Smart Cities and Smart Mobility. Our ground-breaking, quantum-safe solutions offer device identity protection, communication integrity and data provenance by creating trusted connections, even over untrustworthy networks.
“Smart”, innovative systems that are not trustworthy will fail to gain the confidence of users and will not be adopted commercially. Fortunately, commercial deployment and the consequent social and economic benefits of these systems can be unlocked by ANGOKA’s high-grade, quantum-safe cyber-security solutions.
Why join our talented team:
As we continue to create breakthroughs at the forefront of technology, we are looking for an HR Officer to join our growing team. As HR Officer, you will manage and work on a variety of HR and talent acquisition activities, such as overseeing the full employee lifecycle, preparing HR documentation, and supporting the development of HR initiatives. You will also manage our recruitment process, coordinating recruitment activities to ensure a smooth hiring experience and work on developing our employer brand.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with various stakeholders and be involved in multiple strands across the business. This role offers the opportunity for significant learning and professional development in a fast-paced industry, and would be ideal for an early-stage professional looking to develop their career in a fast-scaling start-up.
What you will do:
- Oversee multiple vacancies and proactively search for, source and attract talent
- Screen and shortlist applicants, coordinate interviews and provide administrative support
- Prepare and post job vacancies, monitor and update internal inboxes and systems, and work with the hiring teams on recruitment workflows
- Develop our employer brand through our careers page, LinkedIn, and other external activities
- Manage all areas of the employee lifecycle, including onboarding, induction and training
- Maintain up to date employee records and files
- Prepare and issue HR documentation (e.g., contracts, verification letters)
- Implement and maintain workplace health and safety processes
- Assist the creation and implementation of company policies and procedures
- Support the development of HR initiatives and frameworks
- As we continue to grow, assist HR activities in areas such as benefits, L&D, performance management, and more
- Additional HR and operational duties as required
What we are looking for:
- An ambitious self-starter, with the desire to develop a HR career in an exciting industry
- Proven experience (2-3 years) in both HR and talent acquisition
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field (or equivalent)
- Ability to lead and manage multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously
- An analytical, strategic mindset with solid problem-solving skills and a growth mindset
- Eager to learn and grow, including learning technical concepts to better understand the company and team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and solid writing skills
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Excellent IT skills (e.g., MS Office, Google Workspace, LinkedIn Recruiter), with the ability to grasp a variety of platforms and systems quickly and effectively
- An understanding of employment laws, rules and best practices is desirable
- ANGOKA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. At ANGOKA, all our hiring decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture that supports and represents our diverse society.