Location: London, Belfast
Role: Marketing Executive
We’re a IoT security company focused on protecting M2M communications for Smart Cities and Mobility. Headquartered in Belfast, with offices in London and The Hague, we have developed solutions that protect devices’ identities. With an increase of inherently insecure networks coming online with the boom of IoT, our solutions safeguard critical machine-to-machine communication integrity and data provenance, creating trusted connections, even in untrustworthy networks.
Since our formation, we have been moving at a high speed. We have been named as the Top Cyber Security company in NI, ranked 4th in NI’s Top 50 Tech companies, and nominated for Start-up of the Year. We’re also one of the Top 3 Hottest Space Tech start-ups in Europe! Our ground-breaking technology has led us to be the only cybersecurity company to win a place on Zenzic’s CAM Scale-Up Programme, and we are proud alumnus of Tech Nation’s Cyber 2.0, Seraphim Space Camp and YES!Delft. We are also the first (and only!) NI cyber security company to be a part of the NCSC Cyber Accelerator.
We are entering an exciting phase of growth, and to achieve our goals we are seeking to develop our gifted, talented and international team. We aim to combine the best business and technical brains, to build a workplace where we continue to create breakthroughs at the forefront of technology.
We’re on the lookout for a Marketing Executive to help plan and implement Angoka’s marketing and event activities. As Marketing Executive, you will support the daily marketing activities, and post regular content across our channels. You will also lead the process of event management, by delivering upcoming events and projects, whilst managing Angoka’s presence at industry events.
Working closely with the Senior Management Team and key stakeholders within the company, this role is suitable for an ambitious self-starter who is looking to develop their marketing skill-set in the IoT security space. Responsibilities include:
- Support Angoka’s marketing and social media activities
- Post content and campaigns, ensuring consistency across all channels
- Maintain Angoka’s regular marketing presence, and help tailor content to relevant events, Angoka news and articles
- Manage and optimise Angoka’s presence on our website and social media outlets (WordPress, Twitter & LinkedIn)
- Work with the team to develop articles, posts, applications and other required documents for events and projects
- Assist the creation of, and update existing collateral for marketing and events
- Additional marketing administration duties as necessary
- Keep up to date with industry changes and news to support the creation of timely, relevant and topical articles, posts and thought-leadership content
- Organise and execute the end-to-end process of virtual and in person events and conferences of various sizes
- Establish an effective process for events, to help coordinate events within agreed schedules, scopes and budgets
- Effectively liaise with key stakeholders, speakers and event organisers, ensuring objectives and requirements are clearly agreed and communicated
- Source suitable components that create a successful event, including: materials, suppliers, video platforms, collateral and venues
- Attend virtual and in person events (some travel may be involved)
- Deliver event feedback to key stakeholders
- Degree level education in a relevant subject is preferred
- Professional experience in a B2B marketing or events role, ideally in the tech industry
- Experience in executing events in various formats and managing an events calendar
- Strong interest in cyber security, IoT, and technology
- Excellent written and verbal command of the English language, additional languages are a bonus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge of social media platforms and internet tools
- Strong IT skills with the ability to grasp a variety of platforms and systems quickly (MS Office, Google Workspace, video conferencing/events platforms)
- Detail oriented, with excellent organisational skills, and can manage conflicting deadlines and changing requirements
- A self-starter and team player, responsible for delivering projects on time and on target
- A passion for creativity and an eye for design is a bonus
- Understanding of Adobe: InDesign and Photoshop, is a bonus
Angoka is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. At Angoka, all our hiring decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture that supports and represents our diverse society.