By 2025, it is estimated that a colossal 1 trillion connected devices will be live across the globe. So, what does this mean for the security of critical systems we are surrounded by?
At ANGOKA, we are focused on the security of critical machine to machine (M2M) communications particularly across Smart Cities and Smart Mobility. Our ground-breaking, quantum secure solutions offer device identity protection, communication integrity and data provenance by creating trusted connections, even in untrustworthy networks.
Why join our talented team:
As we continue to create breakthroughs at the forefront of technology, we are looking for a self-motivated and analytical Project Manager to join some of the industry’s brightest minds dedicated to developing hardware and software authentication and encryption solutions.
As Project Manager, you will take ownership of our projects function whilst working closely with our talented technical team, senior management and key clients/collaborators which can include global leaders, government bodies, research centres, and universities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving start-up and establish yourself as a leader in a fast-paced and exciting industry.
You will have the rare opportunity in NI to work on projects with cryptography, quantum computing and a vast range of technology, from autonomous vehicles to drones. With the predicted rise of connected technology, the opportunities are endless!
What you will do:
- Using AGILE methodologies you will manage the full project lifecycle from initial design through to close for multiple projects
- Define project tasks, logistics and resources to drive forward successful outcomes
- Develop detailed project plans and action logs to track the progress of each project
- Identify and manage project risks and issues and develop robust mitigation actions
- Prepare project proposals and develop a project plan, schedule, and budget
- Act as a PMO tracking metrics and taking notes of all updates and progress
- Be responsible for project budgets and create a system to keep a live view of progress
- Create and maintain a system for documentation tracking and requests
- Liaise with various stakeholders including project leads, technical teams and senior management to ensure project objectives and deadlines are met
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and collaborators
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years’ demonstrable experience managing and delivering technical project management lifecycles from initiation to execution
- Strong experience setting, managing and delivering against budgets, including actual project costs, identifying variances, and reforecasting as required
- Understanding of project reporting principles and best practice
- Experience with project management tools such as MS Project Management (or similar), MS Office (especially Excel, Visio), Trello, Jira, Confluence and Miro or Mural
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and excellent business acumen to manage multiple stakeholders and client relationships
- Excellent organisational skills, and a high attention to detail
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Degree educated in a relevant field OR a Project Management qualification such as Prince2 or PMI
- Experience with government funded projects (e.g. InnovateUK) is highly advantageous
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Automotive / aerospace
- Unmanned aerial systems
Don’t tick all the boxes? Significant related experience may be considered in mitigation of unmet criteria. Applicants who exceed criteria may be considered for an equivalent higher-level position.
ANGOKA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
At ANGOKA, all our hiring decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture that supports and represents our diverse society.