Talent Acquisition – Recruitment Executive
Location: Ideally Belfast or London
Role: Talent Acquisition
We’re a IoT security company focused on protecting M2M communications for Smart Cities and Mobility. Headquartered in Belfast, with offices in London and The Hague, we have developed solutions that protect devices’ identities. With an increase of inherently insecure networks coming online with the boom of IoT, our solutions safeguard critical machine-to-machine communication integrity and data provenance, creating trusted connections, even in untrustworthy networks.
Since our formation, we have been moving at a high speed. We have been named as the Top Cyber Security company in NI, ranked 4th in NI’s Top 50 Tech companies, and nominated for Start-up of the Year. We’re also one of the Top 3 Hottest Space Tech start-ups in Europe! Our ground-breaking technology has led us to be the only cybersecurity company to win a place on Zenzic’s CAM Scale-Up Programme, and we are proud alumnus of Tech Nation’s Cyber 2.0, Seraphim Space Camp and YES!Delft. We are also the first (and only!) NI cyber security company to be a part of the NCSC Cyber Accelerator.
We are entering an exciting phase of growth, and to achieve our goals we are seeking to develop our gifted, talented and international team. We aim to combine the best business and technical brains, to build a workplace where we continue to create breakthroughs at the forefront of technology.
We’re on the lookout for a Recruitment Executive to help research, source and attract the best talent. As our Recruitment Executive, you will handle our recruitment process for technical and non-technical international roles, and help build out our growing team as we expand internationally. You will be responsible for researching and sourcing candidates, support initial screening, coordinate interviews and other assessments, whilst ensuring a smooth hiring experience that effectively promotes Angoka.
Working closely with the HR team, Line Managers and other key stakeholders within the company, you will also be responsible for representing Angoka at recruitment events and careers fairs. With the opportunity to grow and extend into a Talent Management role, this role is suitable for an ambitious self-starter who is looking to develop their career in recruitment. Responsibilities include:
- Manage and oversee multiple searches and international vacancies at all stages
- Proactively research, source and attract the best candidates through: direct searches, our various networks and channels, databases and other sourcing tools, to create a diverse talent pipeline
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate and schedule interviews, technical tests, assessments and reviews
- Create a smooth hiring experience, ensuring we meet timelines and communicate effectively between stakeholders
- Support screening of candidates to verify and analyse information, skills, and qualifications, to ensure candidate suitability and produce a candidate shortlist
- Maintain and update accurate data on candidates and vacancies throughout the process
- Represent Angoka by being a candidate’s first interaction with the company
- Support the team to understand hiring needs and help scope out role requirements
- Collaborate with the team to drive improvements to hiring processes
- Support Angoka’s recruitment efforts at careers fairs and recruitment events
- Monitor internal inboxes, tools and systems
- Additional recruitment/HR administrative duties as necessary
- Degree level education (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
- Professional experience (minimum 1.5 years) as an in-house recruiter or recruitment researcher, experience as a technical in-house recruiter is desirable
- Familiarity with using recruitment techniques, researching, sourcing tools, databases and social media for recruitment
- Ability to maintain a database and pipeline of candidates
- Strong interest in cyber security, IoT and technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a friendly and patient manner
- Detail oriented, with the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, and can manage conflicting deadlines and changing requirements
- Strong IT skills with the ability to grasp a variety of platforms and systems quickly (MS Office, Google Workspace, LinkedIn Recruiter, Trello)
- Eager to learn and grow, including learning technical concepts to better source for roles
Angoka is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. At Angoka, all our hiring decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture that supports and represents our diverse society.