Location: UK, Netherlands
By 2035, it is estimated that a colossal 1 trillion connected devices will be live across the globe. This introduces a new, complex web of security threats to people, lives, and connected cities.
At ANGOKA, we are focused on the security of critical machine-to-machine (M2M) communications particularly across Smart Cities and Smart Mobility. Our ground-breaking, quantum-safe solutions offer device identity protection, communication integrity and data provenance by creating trusted connections, even over untrustworthy networks.
“Smart”, innovative systems that are not trustworthy will fail to gain the confidence of users and will not be adopted commercially. Fortunately, commercial deployment and the consequent social and economic benefits of these systems can be unlocked by ANGOKA’s high-grade, quantum-safe cyber-security solutions.
Why join our talented team:
As we continue to create breakthroughs at the forefront of technology, we’re looking for an experienced technical Product Manager who will be the product expert in the business. After gaining a thorough understanding of ANGOKA’s solutions, you will utilise your technical expertise to ensure commercial viability in the core industries of Smart Cities and Mobility. As Product Manager, you will help shape the product vision, define the roadmap, and maintain the product strategy. You will also manage the development of product features, from gathering requirements to release. Importantly, you will navigate the product landscape to establish an effective connection that pivots between internal and external stakeholders. Reporting directly to the CPO, you will be responsible for managing the interaction between the business, product and client, to advance ANGOKA’s solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning start-up and establish yourself in a fast-paced and exciting industry.
What you will do:
- Support the end-to-end product development lifecycle from concept to launch, incorporating new features and enhancing existing features as required
- Plan, deliver and communicate the product strategy and product roadmap
- Work closely with the commercial and business development teams, and other key business stakeholders to understand client and market needs
- Work with the Engineering and Technical teams to translate client and market needs into product requirements, assessing feasibility and scoping any unique technical nuances
- Incorporate clearly defined requirements into the product roadmap and delivery plan
- Support the engineering team to successfully deliver product features and functionality as defined in the product roadmap
- Conduct market research, utilising data and insights to make value propositions
- Work closely with commercial, business and marketing teams to develop the pricing model, forecast and positioning, and conduct ongoing analysis
- Provide presentations on products, adapting these to different audiences and use cases
- Support the marketing team with marketing activities by providing input on product research, planning and implementation
- Contribute to release notes, product guides and descriptions, and other marketing collateral for each product release
What we are looking for:
- 5-10 years’ experience in a technical product management environment
- Educated to degree level in a relevant technical field (for example Cyber Security, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science), additional product management qualifications are a plus
- Understanding of, or experience in a relevant industry, such as Cyber Security, Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, or similar
- Demonstrable experience in end-to-end product development, from concept to launch: able to navigate every step of the product lifecycle, including development, positioning, and pricing; and merging this with client and business requirements
- Experience in conducting market analysis, including desktop research as well as structured interviews with clients, with the ability to distil findings into actionable insights
- Strong relationship management skills: able to interact with external and internal stakeholders, and develop a strong partnership with the Engineering team
- Proven ability to communicate complex topics clearly and concisely
- Experienced in product management methodologies, tools and systems (such as Scrum, Kanban, Jira, Confluence)
- Leadership skills, with the ability to work autonomously while still functioning in a team environment
- An analytical mind with solid problem solving skills, and the ability to think strategically
- Strong commercial acumen, organisational skills, and a high attention to detail
ANGOKA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. At ANGOKA, all our hiring decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture that supports and represents our diverse society.